Our practice started at 1 Station Street in 1946 with Gordon Moat. When he retired in 1963, Colin Bullock took over and was joined by Robert Charter and Tom Sholl.
They built North Street Dental Practice in 1967 on its current site. It was the first purpose built dental surgery with a car park in the South of England.
They were later joined by Duncan Brown. All the Partners had qualified from Guys Hospital, making it a ‘Guy’s Team’.
The original Partners worked at North Street until their retirement and personally chose their successors who would continue to maintain the strong traditions and values held by the Practice for the patients.
The succeeding Partners are:
Gary Burgess, Andrew Brown, Seema Yousef, Martin Lunn, Jolanta Skolmowska, Paul Redstone.