Welcome to North Street Dental Practice Lewes
We have been established in Lewes since 1964 and have developed an enviable reputation based upon creating a professional practice with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
The practice was rebuilt in 2001 to our own specification as a state of the art, air conditioned dental practice. Facilities are on the ground floor and are easily accessible to all. There is ample car parking at the rear of the practice, provision has been made for disabled patients.
Our purpose has always been to distinguish ourselves as a surgery that provides dentistry of the very highest quality and as a testament to our practice, we have been able to maintain continuity of care for patients over several years, with a low turnover of staff.
We are fully compliant with the Care Quality Commission.
We are committed to:
- Treating patients with dignity, understanding and respect.
Patients are able to email the Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to express their views regarding the care, treatment and support provided by the practice. Your email will be acknowledged by the Practice Manager and the relevant dentist will respond to your comments.
- We regularly update our practice policies regarding patients confidentiality, privacy and equal opportunities. These policies are available in the practice.
- Helping each patient achieve the best oral health and oral aesthetics available to them.
There are some useful links in the Oral health section that you may wish to refer to for more detailed information regarding your oral health and the dental treatments we provide.
- Working as a team which enables us to run a busy practice efficiently.
We recognise that patients who are happy with the way they are managed are much more motivated to achieve good oral health.
- All staff attend courses regularly in order to maintain our high standard of care and so that patients receive the benefits of the latest techniques in dentistry.